Spending an afternoon reading through the volumes of regulations put out by the US Postal Service can leave much to be desired. Instead, get started with these lists of tips, helps, and links to get on with your day. And if you ever get stuck or wish to talk with a real person, give us a call—we would be happy to help.
- Be sure your piece meets postal regulations for format and size while you are designing.
- Do not place a colored background or graphics in the addressing panel.
- Your mailing list should be in a .csv (Comma Separated Values) or .xls (Microsoft Excel) format.
Not sure how to set up your mailing list? Use these simple templates!
- Non-Profit Indicia PDF .eps
- Presort Standard Indicia PDF .eps
- Presort First Class Indicia PDF .eps
- First Class Indicia PDF .eps
Mailing Resource Links:
- Welcome to Business Mail 101
- A Customer’s Guide to Mailing (PDF)
- Postal Addressing Standards
- Mailpiece Design
- Mailpiece Design Templates